About the company:
Coherent Solutions is a US based software product development and consulting company that solves client business problems by bringing together global expertise, innovation, and creativity to produce world-class technology solutions. The US-based delivery teams work side-by-side with 1200 + employees globally. North America headquarters reside in Minneapolis, US with European locations in Minsk and Brest, Belarus and in Sofia, Bulgaria. Currently we are looking for new colleague to join our team in Sofia.
About the Role and the Project:
Our client is subsidiary of one of the largest private companies worldwide and specializes in creating food and feed formulation software. The team will work on developing the client’s feed nutrition analysis system that helps measure, evaluate and record nutrient variables and chose an appropriate diet for the animals and thus impact positively the health and productivity of the animals. The project includes implementation of new customer specific features, improvement of the existing functionality.
Our project team work on the complete product lifecycle for the client from requirements definition to production support. You should expect to work on a variety of system components, to meet challenging performance goals and to be well-integrated with other team-members.
Technologies in play: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SQL, Reporting Services, WPF, PRISM, MS SQL Server, EF6, Visual Studio 2017 – 2019, BackboneJS, MS Azure, MS Azure DevOps, DevExpress
Your Essential Duties will include:
- Development and implementation design and of new features for the existing Client WPF application, WEB API services, and MVC Web application. Development of Integration features, mostly oriented to development of business logic and services using modern .Net technologies.
- Closely work with BA/PO/QA Team during the SDLC.
- Implementing XP practices: unit tests, CI.
- Code Base support: refactoring, code and performance optimization, bug fixing.
- Work will involve designing, coding, and unit testing application based on the user stories provided by the client and business analyst as well as help and inout to clarify and groom user stories. In addition, some effort will be required for bug fixing, support, and maintenance of the existing apps.
The technical skill set we are looking for would be:
- Minimum of 2 years IT experience;
- Good WPF development experience.
- Good knowledge of T-SQL and understanding of how relational databases work.
- Good knowledge of software development patterns and practices.
- Attention to details, willing to create support high-quality code with good performance metrics.
- Ability to communicate with customer both via email and phone is important.
Why joining Coherent Solutions?
Coherent Solutions is a stable growing company with more than 15 years of history. The Sofia office is the newest development center of the company and has opened in 2018. For every professional, we are ready to offer working conditions that will reveal your potential in the best possible way. Knowledge, personal skills and real work experience are the only criteria for evaluating candidates in our company.