We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress & WooCommerce themes and plugins.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Ro & En);
- Fast learner, up-to-date and passionate about new technologies;
- Analytical, attentive to details;
- Understand schedules and time estimates;
- Flexible attitude, proactive behavior, good organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to explain the design choices;
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member on various projects.
Required technical and language skills:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, SASS & Bootstrap 4;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML, CSV);
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance;
- Understanding the concept of Version Control and, preferably, experience with Git (GitLab);
- Ability to create custom themes for WordPress & WooCommerce.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of BEM methodology;
- Basic knowledge of Back-end technologies (e.g: PHP, MySQL, Web Servers);
- Experience with ACF, WPML and other plugins like Payments Processors, Delivery services;
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them;
- Solid understanding of how web applications work, including security, session management and best development practices.
- Custom theme development from scratch for WordPress & WooCommerce;
- Develop user-friendly web pages using front-end technologies according to W3C standards (designs will be delivered using Adobe XD / Figma);
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality;
- Ensure the ergonomics of the program (validations, confirmations etc.);
- Develop and troubleshoot front-end solutions across multiple browsers and devices;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications (according to Google Insights & GTMetrix Reports);
- Collaborate with and provide technical consultation to the team.
What we offer:
- Motivating salary;
- Free certifications;
- Medical insurance;
- Remote working;
- Performance bonuses;
- Challenging projects;
- Team experiences;
- Career opportunities.
We are Evonomix
We are a marketing and technology company specialized in strategy, interaction design, engineering and digital commerce.
Driving positive effective change by taking advantage of opportunities created by social networks, mobile, and cloud.
Innovate and create value but have fun in the process.
Our values are both our identity and our promise: Growth & Learning, Trans Disciplinarity, Novel & Adaptive Thinking, Integrity, Innovate Fast, and Drive evolution through change.
We take great pride in our team of specialists and we strive to empower them.
If interested, please apply at WordPress & WooCommerce Developer [ejobs.ro]