We are looking for a Web Developer for joining our Software Development team and work on various software and digital projects that will have to be used both for our internal activities and for our clients in the Pharmaceutical domain.
Our Software Development team works on web based applications with a focus on CRMs, Call Center solutions, ERPs, complex web communication platforms and many other interesting projects. Our mission is to offer efficient tools that can be used by the colleagues from the Operational department and we do this via our custom built applications. We work with an Agile and service oriented mindset.
You will be working in a fast paced but relaxed environment together with a team of skilled IT professionals, many of whom have international experience.
- Write clean and robust back-end code by following the best development practices
- Create the user interfaces by using HTML/CSS
- Create the SQL database schema by following the best database development practices
- Ability to work with the PHP framework ORM for database interactions
- Offer support and debugging for issues found by the users
- We welcome any ideas of improvement for the activity workflow, codebase and technologies used
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of PHP
- Good knowledge of MVC architecture (preferably CodeIgniter)
- Able to write clean object-oriented PHP code while following best development practices
- Able to efficiently debug code and correct issues
- Intermediate knowledge of MySQL databases
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 markup and CSS and CSS frameworks experience (preferably Twitter Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of a versioning control system (preferably Git) is a plus
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and improve your skills constantly
- Ability to work both autonomous and in small teams
- Focused on delivering quality applications
What’s in it for you:
Along with an attractive salary and a flexible work schedule, you will be part of a young team, with colleagues that know how to work hard, but also have fun. We really do believe that we should “Work hard, play hard!”.
If interested, please apply at Web Developer (bestjobs.eu)