The ideal candidate
- Proficiency in React, Plotly, Dash, CSS, and HTML.
- Knowledge and experience in Python and WordPress.
- Knowledge in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
We are seeking a Web Designer to join our rapidly growing team. This position will be an integral part of our team. You will play an important role in shaping the online presence of our financial products.
- Develop new user facing features
- Evolve the site’s look, feel and navigation, ensuring the layout of content is logical and accessible.
- Continually evaluate/monitor the site branding and experience to guide its advancement.
- Manage online creative assets and implement new design processes.
- Enhance application’s front end for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and back-end.
- Define how an application looks.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
If interested, please apply at Web Designer [remote] (ejobs.ro)