VoIP and Network Engineer
The technical areas of the role will focus mainly on:
- IP Network : Managing IP architectures/technologies, monitoring network performance and ensure system availability and reliability configuring and installing various network devices and services (., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
- SD WAN : SD-WAN, NFV, IaaS, WAN optimization and the application of these technologies to improve the delivery of the customer application data across the WAN.
- VoIP : Managing Voip architectures/technologies, SIP and SBC design and deployment, Cisco Call manager/Voice Gateway/ Oracle SBC.
Technical Requirements requested:
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP. Expert level knowledge of routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, ISIS, and RIP. Practical knowledge of BGP peering types and attributes is also required
- Good understanding of MPLS, Routing protocols and IPSec. Experience configuring Cisco or Juniper Routers in a multi-VRF MPLS environment.
- Experience with SD-WAN, Network Function Virtualization, SDN Software Defined Networking
- Experience with WAN Optimization and Virtualization products from any of these: Cisco/Viptela, Versa, VeloCloud, Riverbed, Silver Peak
- Understanding on technology infrastructure virtualization (VM, Containers), Cloud Infrastructure provisioning and service offering under IaaS, PaaS
- Good knowledge of Linux Operative System and management Virtual Machines
- Ability to architect repeatable, reliable, and scalable telephony architectures with fault tolerance, performance tuning, monitoring systems, statistics/metrics collection
- Deep understanding of VoIP protocols (SIP/SCCP/H323/RTP/T38).
- Advanced knowledge of Cisco Voice Gateway deployment, configuration and interoperability with IMS platforms.
- Good understanding of carrier grade VoIP architectures (IMS, proxy, registrar) and SIP to ISDN interoperability.
- Advanced knowledge of SIP Trunk deployment with Cisco CUBE and or Oracle SBC.
- At least three years’ experience the design and implementation of IP-based telecommunications infrastructures experience with MPLS across a global WAN including multi-protocol BGP (mBGP), Label Distribution Protocol (LDP), Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP), Virtual Routing Forwarding Instances (VRFs), Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS), and Ethernet VPN (EVPN)
- Participation in important projects for the design and implementation of IP-based telecommunications infrastructures
- Extensive experience in leading the delivery of large scale, complex change programs.
- Good understanding and working experience on SDN, SD-WAN and NFV concepts and participation at trainings on these topics
- Experience in a multi-site, Cisco telephony environment, consisting of at least 2500+ handsets, multi-location contact center, corporate and branch office environments.
Educational Qualifications requested :
- Degree in Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering/Network Engineering or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of applicable experience
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft Office package
Certification additional (would be a plus)
- Cisco Certification CCNA/CCNP Routing and Switching could be considered a plus
- Cisco Certification CCNA/CCNP VoIP could be considered a plus
- Experience with WAN Optimization and Virtualization products from Cisco/Viptela could be considered a plus
- PMP-certified Technical Project Manager could be considered a plus
- Native language : Romanian
- Good knowledge English language (advanced speak/write)
- Good knowledge Italian language could be considered a plus
Personal Skills requested:
- Creatively develops (. improvements to systems and processes) with new products and ideas.
- Fully understands the customer’s needs and priorities and maintains a strong cross-functional network.
- Strong in actively collaborating with others across organizational boundaries or regional borders in pursuit of common goals.
- The candidate must possess the abilities / aptitudes such as :
- Excellent relationship skills with the units / functions of the Enel Group involved
- Proactivity, result orientation
- Aptitude for problem solving, decision-making autonomy, flexibility
- Project management attitude
- Resilient and able to work under considerable pressures
- Approachable and able to deal with people of varying levels, knowledge and experience – especially management and key clients
- Reliable and committed
- Accepts and identifies ownership and responsibility
- Able to work on a variety of systems using various work processes
- Multitasks to a high level of quality
What we offer :
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Real Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Days off (Christmas, Easter, Birthday, Energetician’s day);
- Reimbursing a part of the vacation ticket;
- Special offers for our employees from our contributors;
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
- A multinational structure where you can build a career.
If interested, please apply at VoIP Engineer (bestjobs.eu)