We’re looking for a Visual Designer to join our growing Creative Team as we evolve our brand and increase our impact. You’ll report to the Creative Director and collaborate with a group of visual, motion, content and web designers in the creation of brand and marketing materials. We are responsible for company-wide creative output, so there are always a variety of projects and opportunities to challenge yourself. You’ll work on anything from brand assets and publication layouts to responsive web designs and marketing collateral. We strive to help one another grow through creative comradery, while also pushing our technical skills and understanding of the business. This is an opportunity to join an energetic team with diverse talents, where you can see the direct results your great ideas have.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Own ideation, concepting, and creation of high-fidelity designs for web pages, advertising campaigns, emails, and content marketing assets.
- Complete team branding exercises and generate concepts for a variety of media
- Effectively present concepts to fellow team members and other stakeholders
- Manage incoming requests and work with the Creative Producer to prioritize the workload
- Engage in weekly Marketing Team meetings to further your grasp of business objectives
- Participate in design critiques and ideation sessions, giving and receiving constructive feedback
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of experience working as a visual or digital designer on an in-house or agency creative team
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Design field or equivalent experience
- Refined portfolio demonstrating finesse in creating effective and beautiful design experiences through a comprehensive process.
- Understanding of the branding process, as well as maintaining a meaningful brand story through future creative output.
- Experience maintaining high quality creative and strong attention to detail while operating in a driven, iterative environment
- Solid grasp of design principles for both web and mobile experiences
- Desire and ability to collaborate in a remote environment, effectively communicating through digital channels.
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Visual Designer [glassdoor.com]