Overview:NSC Global is currently looking for a Shipping Software Upgrade and Implementation Specialist to join our growing company.
NSC Global provides global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity. Our goal is to partner with world-class enterprises, helping them become more agile, create commercial advantage and build quality through design, deployment, support and management of their global IT communications.
NSC Global is a US Cisco Global Gold Certified Partner with a corporate headquarters in London, UK and a US headquarters in New York, NY. Please review our website at www.nscglobal.com for more information on our organization.
JOB LEVELSThe specialist works both with internal stakeholders as customers in international context, which requires
- Customer and service orientation
- Independent activity planning & completion
- Knowledge & experience working with Windows Desktop and Server operating systems, including Windows firewall functionality
- Contact & drive customers on legacy shipping software to upgrade to the latest version (phase 1.)
- Contact & support customers on legacy shipping software to move over to online shipping solutions (phase 2)
- Provide excellent experience for our customers
- Update CT customer inventory tools with the latest customer & automation details
- Support constant improvement by sharing knowledge & best practice
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with IT and Desktop customer desk top support
- Excellent – good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English & local language(s)
- Customer service oriented
- Good knowledge on Windows desktop & server operating systems including configuration
- Knowledge of Proxy, Firewall.
- knowledge on browser-based services support
- Good Problem-Solving skills
If interested, please apply at Shipping Software – User Support Specialist (indeed.com)