Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
The QC Technical Department of Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for a Tools Developer to join our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
Your mission will be to develop, deploy and operate a global solution to automate scheduling & deployment of game packages for all Ubisoft QC teams, across all games developed in Ubisoft. The product is a joint collaboration with other internal technology & production teams in Ubisoft, across multiple time zones, requiring close synchronization.
- Program in a clear and structured manner; in line with performance, maintenance, modularity, scalability and compatibility requirements (clean/defensive coding);
- Document the work to ensure knowledge transfer and proper maintainability of the applications;
- Debug and resolve technical problems in applications;
- Collaborate with other units within Ubisoft to ensure the efficiency of the systems that are used by other teams;
- Good Knowledge of C#/.NET framework;
- Experience with MS SQL;
- Experience with source control software (GIT);
- Experience with unit testing;
Technologies used include:
- C#, .NET;
- Distributed Web Services;
- Distributed processing (Hangfire);
- CI/CD pipelines;
- SQL/NoSQL Databases (MySQL, MSSQL Server, MongoDb);
- Telemetry (Elastic Search, Kibana);
- Messaging queues (RabbitMQ);
If interested, please apply at Tools Developer (C# Developer) (ubisoft.com)