We’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About The Role
The Security Response Team is seeking a motivated professional with technical skills to analyze malicious files and behaviors, intrusions, and implement detections to “stop the adversary”. The Security Response Team is focused on improving detection capability and efficiency for the Falcon Host platform through tactical analysis of ongoing attacks by criminal and nation state actors impacting our customer base.
If you have a strong passion for security and technology, have an interest in supporting engineering projects, and want to gain real-world experience in dealing with advanced threat actors (be they nation-state, criminal, hacktivist or other), we have a role for you!
The role will be in a cutting-edge threat-hunting team regularly facing off sophisticated threat actors.
We Would Like To Hear From You If
- You have knowledge of programming and scripting languages, in particular Python or Go
- You are capable and comfortable communicating information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You have a keen interest in security research field (following subject matter expert blogs, building up static and dynamic analysis environment)
- You are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced and challenging role in an unconventional team environment
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
Bonus Points Awarded For
- Knowledge of different operating system platforms (Windows, Unix, Mac)
- Experience in a security operations center or similar environment tracking threat actors and responding to incidents.
- Contributions to the open source community (GitHub, Stack Overflow, blogging)
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or intelligence fields
- Published research papers at conferences or through other mediums (blogs, articles)
- You have a good understanding of current and emerging threats and ability to demonstrate practical knowledge of security research;
- You can demonstrate experience in conventional network\host-based intrusion analysis, digital forensics or malware handling;
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to convey technical concepts to audiences with varying technical prowess.
- Passion, and willingness to learn and contribute
- Market leader in compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Working with the latest technologies
- Training budget (certifications, conferences)
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.