Short company description
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
• Over 5 years of experience in automotive testing
• Very good testing vocabulary and understanding of the testing concepts
• Automotive tools/technologies/standards:
Requirement management – Doors
Defect management – Ascent Jira, etc
Buses: LIN, CAN, BroadR reach Ethernet, Flexray
Test auto/Tracing/Diagnostic: Vector CANoe, Canalizer
Nice to have: HW, SIL/HIL, embedded knowledge
• Interpersonal and communication skills, adaptability, attention to details
• Analytical, proactive, technical and problem-solving skills
• Commercial awareness, creativity and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s degree, computer science, engineering or related subjects
• Fluent in written and spoken English (B2 minimum)
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Assess project requirements, agree and negotiate project budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
• Organize and carry out tests, e.g. to check whether systems/subsystems will work in different conditions and configuarations
• Interpret and analyze results and data
• Provide technical advice and answer queries from clients if necessary, use specialist computer modelling software to produce designs
• Investigate and solve problems, e.g. SW/HW failures
• Write reports and documentation, give presentations
• Supervise junior members
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time
If interested, please apply at Test Manager for Automotive projects (hipo.ro)