Short company description
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
• Experience in the roles of test manager, test lead
• Knowledge in both manual and automated test processes
• Strong leadership skills in planning and executing test strategy
• Strong communication skills in English. Ability to have discussions with client leadership
• Knowledge and expertise in test strategy, test management
• Solid understanding of test processes and types
• Flexibility, solution and action orientated attitude
• Experience in working with a team distributed in multiple location, on different time zone is a plus.
• Mobile app testing and framework knowledge – good to have
• Experience in Healthcare/ Lifescience industry – good to have
• University degree in the IT field (or comparable) is a plus
• Drive a manual / automation Testing team distributed in multiple locations on different time zones
• Define the Testing Strategy considering functional and non-functional testing types
• Improve the quality of the product
• Follow the existing SDLC processes and suggest process improvements
• Work with Test Case Management tools like Zephyr
• Work with Atlassian Tools like Jira, Confluence and plugins like EasyBI
• Work within a multicultural global Team
• Complete Testing documentation like Test Plan, Test Report, Traceability Matrix, etc.
• Support the Team and other key stakeholders from the project like RTE, PM, SMs
What’s in for you?
• Innovative projects for prestigious clients
• Exposure to the latest technologies
• Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
• Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time
If interested, please apply at Test Lead at Accenture – Cluj/Timisoara [hipo.ro]