The Lead, Cyber Security Policy and Standards Leader evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors and maintains information systems (IT) and cyber security policies, procedures and systems, including access management for hardware, firmware and software. The Lead, CyberSecurity Policy and Standards works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead, Cyber Security Policy and Standards ensures that IT and cyber security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IT standards and overall IT and cyber security. Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security. Develops techniques and procedures for conducting IT and cyber security risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents. Implements IT and cyber security policies and takes measures against intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- A good working knowledge of Azure Dev Ops (ADO)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in cyber security
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience
- Experience integrating Security Testing tools (SAST, DAST, IAST, OSA and RASP0
- Experience integrating cyber security technologies with existing technologies and pipelines
- Experience working with software development build and deploy / release pipelines
- Skilled at identifying security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security
- Strong ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make good decisions based upon situational circumstances
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Certifications: CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, GSSP Java, GSSP .net and CSSLP
- Product development background using Java, .net (C#) / .net Core, Powershell, etc.
- Knowledge of SCRUM – Story Creation, Estimation and Sprint Planning
If interested, please apply at Technology Leader – Cyber Security (Work at Home or Remote) (indeed.com)