Telelink Business Services enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation IT solutions, and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize new opportunities.
We value people as individuals and ensure that talents are empowered to perform at their best while constantly learning and expanding their skills. Our culture prioritizes and inspires accountability, and people think and act to deliver the results essential to the organization’s success.
16 YEARS OF INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
200+ HIGHLY SKILLED PROFESSIONALS
Our Service Provider Services are among our top priorities with strong indications of sustainable growth. Service Provider’s business can’t continue in the way, as it has been in the last decade due to more and more demanding end-users. Telelink Business Services is a committed driver of this transformation and has a wide range of services to support it.
Your role as a Technology Expert – Network Automation, part of the Service Providers Specifics in Telelink Business Services is to work in an outstanding team which provides top-level services to our customers. You will play a key role in presales, design, implementation, and support activities. You will work with cutting edge technologies and you will have the chance to make a real impact.
You will be accountable for
- Understanding clients’ needs
- Design, build and maintain automation tools to better support deployment, testing, and operational functions for network infrastructure
- Research and integrate industry best practices in network orchestration initiatives, create operational standards around monitoring and network configuration management
- Take a “monitor/measure all the things” approach to help provide more insight into critical infrastructure and applications
- Solution acceptance testing
- Ensuring knowledge transfer – to junior members of your team and our customers
You will need to have some of the following skills
- Experience with Automation and Orchestration Platforms
- Experience working with APIs and understanding of data transport and serialization formats such as SOAP, XMLRPC, REST, JSON, XML, etc.
- Good understanding of network devices and network routing protocols
- Configuration management of networking devices using Automation tools and API scripting like – Python, Ansible, Pupet, Chef, Salt, Shell scripting, etc.
- Workflows Automation
- Model-driven programmability – YANG, RESTCONF, and NETCONF
Considered as Advantage is if you have
- Certificates from leading network equipment vendors (Cisco, Nokia, Juniper, etc.)
- Training and/or certifications in automation systems (Python, Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with design and operations of network monitoring/management applications
- Understanding of Linux operating systems
Join our team
The position offers a chance to join an ever-fast-growing company with great people, who are top professionals, and by showing your strengths, drivers, aspirations, and potential, to set your career path with us, while sharing the journey with your new friends.If you are not afraid to challenge yourself out of your comfort zone, learn and try new things, and embrace new opportunities, dare to make Telelink Business Services your next horizon and make an impact, which is visible and recognized.