Are you fascinated by problem-solving and have a passion for technology? Do you want to be at the forefront of healthcare transformation? Are you service-oriented and have a passion for helping people? You are the one we are looking for! Take the leap to help change your society, change your country and change the world by improving health care. Join us on a mission to change healthcare worldwide.
At Cerner, we continuously build on our foundation for intelligent solutions for the healthcare industry. Our technology connects people and systems to more than 27,500 contractors worldwide, and our wide range of services supports the clinical, financial, and operational needs of organizations of all sizes.
From the beginning, we constantly create at the intersection of healthcare and information technology. Together with our customers, we create a future where the healthcare system works to improve the well-being of individuals and societies.
Our mission is to “contribute to the systemic improvement of healthcare delivery and the health of communities”, because “Health care is too important to stay the same.” TM
Who you are to us:
You are service-oriented, open and social with a good analytical ability. You are driven by and enjoy working both independently and in collaboration with others. To be successful you need a good understanding of technology support and have practical experience in user support and application management. You are used to having a constructive dialogue with users and practical experience of troubleshooting technology.
You have a positive basic view and are solution-oriented. You communicate in an educational and clear manner. Your colleagues describe you as a creative and responsive team player. You like to analyze and take questions in a structured way. You are self-sufficient and can prioritize the work effectively. You are innovative and stimulated by finding new technical solutions to optimize the business. You are structured and work methodically and proactively with a holistic perspective. You like to provide good service, are easy to work with, want to develop in your work and have the ability to solve complex problems and come up with new ideas.
Your Future Work:
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- work client ticket requests
- assess and prioritize the incident
- investigate and resolve critical incidents
- escalate to appropriate second-level resources for incident resolution
- facilitate progressive internal and external updates
- work with dynamic teams in order to drive the incident to resolution
- take action to mitigate incidents quickly
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will have responsibility for managing your work in accordance with service level agreements and thoroughly document investigations and incident resolution in real-time in a state of the art documentation system.Back to Description
Cerner Technical Jobs and Careers
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, CIS or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Project Management exposure
- Engineering experience
- Customer service experience
- Microsoft Office software usage
- Use of ticket documentation system
- Willing to work extended or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations (no after-hours working expectations)
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of the position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Shifts vary:
- 5/5/4 day shifts from 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- 5/5/4 night shifts from either 7:00 PM – 5:30 AM or 8:30 PM to 7:00 AM
- 5/5/4 shift pattern relates to 5 days on, followed by 5 days off, followed by 4 days on
All employees must be legally authorized to work in the country where the position is located. Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Technical Support Engineer (cerner.com)