Enervalis strives to enable a 100% green society. To this end, we develop software for smart control of electric vehicles, heat pumps, batteries, ventilation systems and so on. Our solutions accelerate the energy transition and improve the business case for owners of energy assets.
Enervalis is a young and dynamic high-tech company. We work as one team, we have an open culture and a flat organization structure. We believe in each other’s abilities and effort, hold each other accountable and invest in personal growth. Our goal is that working for Enervalis is a leap forward for yourself and your career.
As a Support Engineer you are the point of contact when the customer experiences technical problems. The installation of the Enervalis Smartpower suite, as a powerful operating system, makes it possible to map and optimize the energy flows.
This SAAS solution requires good support to our customers. You help develop a professional customer service policy and take care of the SLA follow-up. You will be part of a field application team where everyone contributes to the support of the customer. We are looking for a person with a can-do attitude who combines a technical background with practical ICT knowledge, likes to be hands-on and is eager to learn. Someone who feels at home both in a lab environment (testing) and with customers (troubleshooting). You will (learn to) work with communication protocols such as Modbus, wMBus, other IOT protocols and their associated hardware.
This is a full-time position in our office in Houthalen-Helchteren. Though most of the work can be done from the office, you will need to go on-site in the Netherlands occasionally.
You’ll join a young and dynamic company that cares about people and team spirit. This job is varied and challenging, and offers the opportunity to grow together with the organization. We offer competitive salary packages, in line with your experience and competences.
- Master’s degree in informatics, computer science, industrial science or equivalent experience
- Experience in a support / service department is a strong plus
- Affinity with alternative energy is a plus
- You speak and write Dutch & English fluently
- A communicative team player who likes to take responsibility
- You are eager to learn and know how to tackle things
- Preferably three years or more relevant experience. If you’re a young graduate, you are smart and you enjoy learning.
- Knowledge of IT and networks (Linux, TCP / IP)
- Basic knowledge of HVAC techniques is a plus
- A competitive salary with additional benefits and a company car
- You are employed in an ambitious, dynamic work environment with room for your ideas. A challenging job in a highly motivated team of experts in their field, giving you the potential to learn and grow
- You are actively participating in making the energy transition a reality, changing the way we use and think about energy worldwide
Does this sound like your dream job? Contact us at email@example.com