Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience;
- An administrative and semi-technical background is essential in this position;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and are willing to learn new software tools;
- Very good organizational skills combined
- Very good at keeping overview with having an eye for detail.
- You have good communication skills and speak fluently English.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- This position is partly administrative and partly technical in support of our R&D department;
- You are responsible for creating the bill of material of a product and maintain it;
- You are responsible to follow up new component creation, from creation till availability for prototyping;
- You are responsible to follow the logistics of the project until product release for manufacturing;
- You are responsible for correctly determining ERP parameters;
- You are evaluating if all selected components by the development team are complying the EHS product requirements;
- You create technical drawings for interconnection cables, basic assembly drawings, etc…
- Join our young and motivated team
- Colleagues who share determination and high standards of work that move the world forward.
- Career opportunities in an international environment.
- Challenging projects in high tech markets.
- A competitive salary package and a great company culture with many training opportunities
- Easily accessible by traffic-free routes.
If interested, please apply at Technical Support Administrator (indeed.com)