Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Technical Solutions Consultant to join Pre-sales Organization on the West Coast. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
The Technical Solutions Consultant (Technical Pre-sales) leads all technical discussions with the prospect IT/InfoSec/Technical Architecture personnel. Tech SC is responsible for translating customer requirements and questions around key technical topics including platform, clients, authentication/authorization, security, backup and DR, data integration, penetration tests and security certifications with the goal of addressing all questions and concerns to quickly gain IT approval and allow the sales team to move ahead with the business champion and/or procurement process.
Collaboration with internal teams including Sales, Product Management, Security, Customer Success and others will be integral to understanding the technical portion of the sales process and aligning messaging with the value proposition defined by the account team.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work for looks like.
Insight on your impact
- Ability to interpret technical/security/IT requirements and map them to the appropriate strengths of the platform
- Dedicated experience in developing and standardizing content and thought leadership around technical topics.
- Foster communication between IT and business personnel with prospects, customers, and internal teams.
- Recognize technical concerns specific to each customer based on industry, product, company history etc and anticipate and address specific areas of concern.
- Ability to clearly connect with technical and non-technical teams
Your qualifications, your influence
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills
- 2-5+ yrs. of experience in Technical presales.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in one or more of the following functions: Technical presales/engineering; technical implementation experience; network/server administration; ETL experience a plus
- Technical consulting/implementation experience, preferably with enterprise planning software
- Experience in technology enabled business transformation projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with stellar presentation and organization skills
- Strong leadership and people development skills
- Deep technical acuity technical/software certifications a plus with ability to solve for sophisticated technical problems.
- Ability to work in a team environment sharing marketing knowledge and best practices with peers
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- BS/BA degree educated (preferred)
Preferred skills and technical familiarity
Adding additional insight, and a growth mindset, will elevate your contribution in this role
- Highly Qualified in Linux
- Experience with Red Hat OS in Fedora family
- Experience with CentOS
- Information security, Database or Linux/Red Hat certifications
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agreeAnaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Technical Solutions Consultant [glassdoor.com]