Description de l’offre
English – French or Dutch (basic knowledge of the other one)
– Ease to make synthesises
– Quality and detail oriented
– Able to work in team as well as in autonomy
– Good follow up of running requests
– Logical and methodical insight
– Able to deal with punctual stress situations
– Able to plan own work with respect of deadlines and budget
– Structured and pro-active attitude
– Pragmatism & result oriented
– Good communication skills
– min. 5y working in large IT organisation
– Functional Analyst knowledge for IT projects Structured testing
– Deep knowledge of COBOL and SQL/DB2
– Deep knowledge of functional analysis and structured testing methods.
– DB2 / SQL
– Advanced Cobol application development on mainframe (Online and Batch with checkpoint-restart)
– Debugging & trouble-shooting
– Technical analysis
– Structured programming
– Structured testing
Objective of the job
The candidate will work in the IS Life Insurance division. He/She will be responsible for project development as well as maintenance.
- Analyses & Development based on the documentation that is provided by the business consultants or IS architects
- Communication & synchronization with the Business Consultants and Architects.
- Active participation in the project and team coordination meetings.
- Redaction and modification of the functional and technical documentation.
- Test execution and reporting.
If interested, please apply at Technical Expert COBOL (indeed.com)