Short company description
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.
• Minimum 5yrs hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
• Experience in Providing Hands & feet Support for Network and Datacenter Equipments/Devices
• Strong Microsoft Operating System installation (Win 10/Win 7) and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong experience in troubleshooting MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
• Strong desktop support knowledge including hardware, software, and networking concepts.
• Strong skills in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
• Basic understanding of Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
• User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
• Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools tool.Escalations
• Troubleshoot and assist end users with mobile device setup, activations, and performance issues.
• Handheld – Tablets, Android & IOS support knowledge
• Good understanding of software & application installations
• Good understanding of O365 proplus installation and troubleshoot office applications.
• Strong Customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
• Good documentation skills
• Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
• Should have a great customer handling skills.
• Able to handle unforeseen situations.
• High level of acceptance
• Adhering to SLAs
• ITIL Processes awareness and adhering to
• Should be able to work independently.
• Handling tickets / requests to troubleshoot the nature of reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve those problems.
• Troubleshooting technical issues
• Data Center Cabling and perform all Cabling in accordance with industry standard best practices.
• Basic understanding of datacenter management, Network, Telecom and VOIP, Rack and Blade servers, Storage, Backup, Tape library
• Building and configuring PCs and laptops as well as loading software, Setup applications like outlook, Wi-Fi, VPN and Backup
• Setup and troubleshooting printer/faxes/copiers/RF guns or phone equipment in offices.
• Tracking work tickets on ITIL based ticketing system like Service Now & Remedy
• Troubleshooting network connectivity issues and diagnosing and solving hardware/software issues.
• Performs repairs on computers, laptops, printers, and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
• Handle PC reimage and deployments requests.
• Support video conference systems and setup PC for events
• Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction.
Our clients are highly reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why use a Recruitment Agency
You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days
All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.
If interested, please apply at Technical Engineer [hipo.ro]