The ideal candidate
We are looking for a talented Technical Director who is able to develop the technical department of the organization. The main part of its role is to analyze and advise on day-to-day activities by developing the strategic planning process and providing new projects.
You will have:
- Field of technical studies (construction, engineering, etc.)
- Relevant experience on site (water channel, residential, waste water, etc.)
- Management studies represent an advantage
- Solid knowledge to value, evaluate, organize and promote all subordinate staff.
- Valuable professional experience abroad (Romania), experience in FIDIC contracts, as well as knowledge of corporate operations
- Knowledge of the legislation on the field of construction (procedures, technical regulations, standards, procedures, technical specifications, regulations, technical instructions, guides and methodologies) for the legality of the execution of the works and also for their quality.
- As a technical director, he will manage the technical department of each site (project managers, site managers, workers and subcontractors), make plans, organize, coordinate and control the company’s sites.
You are going to:
- Provide consulting and technical advice to the management of the company.
- Supervise project teams, foremen, subcontractors, etc.
- Improve the way you work by creating and implementing rules and procedures
- Coordinate efficiently all the activities necessary for the execution of the projects, in order to achieve the objectives, established in the highest quality standards.
- Provide support to the Public Procurement Tender Office and the Economic Director in price consultations by technical consultancy
- Provide technical advice on the appropriate solution for projects.
- Prepare and organize the activity of the plans within the projects and you will make sure of the necessary resources touching the objectives of the project
- Develop any project opportunities during the execution time.
- Ensure the follow-up of the execution projects regarding the graphic and contractual clauses of execution of the projects.
- Follows the request for legislation for the domain of construction.
- Verifies and monitors the activity of execution, development and completion of the works in accordance with the provisions of the technical projects and details of execution, technical documentation, current regulations and technical procedures of execution, in order to ensure the level of quality that is provides in them and the award documentation and in accordance with the terms and other contractual provisions of which the company is a party
- Verifies and monitors that in the execution of the works only products and procedures provided for in the technical projects and award documents, certificates or for which technical approvals exist are used
- It ensures the management of the documents that must be prepared from the beginning of the works until their completion, the warranty and post-warranty period, verifying if the documents are prepared in a complete, correct and on time.
- It controls the quality of the works in the construction to ensure its concordance with the dispositions of the technical projects
- Verify the reports of the achievements for the settlement of the production executed in the construction sites, corresponding to the physical stages registered and confirmed by the foremen / foremen of the points of work, the foremen and the contracting authorities
If interested, please apply at Technical Director – REMOTE/Bucharest (ejobs.ro)