Why SoftwareONE?:SoftwareONE Technology Services is a premier provider of professional and managed services. Our Technology Services ethos places the customer outcomes at the heart of everything we do. SoftwareONE works closely with customers to align business and IT objectives.We support the organizational goals through our solutions. Based on the business objectives and IT investments, we provide IT strategy, defined roadmaps, and design and implement solutions to accelerate the transformation of our customer’s business.
Sean Nicholson is our Global Director of Technology Services. He has played a key role in driving SoftwareONE’ s incredible transformation from its focus on reselling to offering a wide array of a technology services company. Watch Sean share his story and thoughts for the future.
- Leading the implementation of small, mid and large multi-national engagements within and across countries
- Execution of high complex consulting services based on best practice
- Proposing problem solving activities and approaches for dynamic customer challenges within engagements
- Supervise lower-end engagement scoping, including the execution of higher complex deliverables and engagements
- Possess foundational working knowledge of general principles of IT Industry Standards (COBIT) Drive consultative selling activities within a complex customer environment
- Leadership qualities and ability to orchestrate teams and individuals between sales and delivery
- Improving the overall service business by identifying internal process improvements, training opportunities, and initiating action
- Serves as role model
- Technology and business enablement advocate to advise the best practice methods in how to utilize IT to drive competitive advantage.
- Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
- Ability to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures.
- Ability to develop Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements to solution / technologies.
- Create and implement a solution roadmap and select the right infrastructure and technology platform or product based on in-depth knowledge of one and broad knowledge of other technologies and/or alliance product landscape
What we need to see from you:
- Expert Consulting skills, high technical proficiency with deep cloud skillset.
- Customer business understanding: Governance, objectives, practices and processes controls related to business requirements
- Mentoring (Mentoring and Coaching of high potential in Driving thought leadership within verticals
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Natural behavior in initiating positive change (role model) in individuals
- Strong influencing and leadership skills reflected by the ability to work effectively across a variety of clients showing a proactive approach to building client satisfaction and strong relationships
- Thought leadership in the areas of organizational strategy, operations, processes & systems
- Demonstrate ability to discuss cross functional services
- Strong consultative commercial acumen
- Proficient in Dutch, French and English.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, including capability to develop and deliver high quality public presentations
- Demonstrated delivery excellence
- Ability to effectively manage complex relationships
- Presence and self-confidence.
- A communication style which positively impacts
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to teach others
- Flexibility & resilience
- Ability and willingness to challenge constructively and effectively
- Industry certification focused on specialist Solution area (Future Workplace / Future Data Center / Business Network Security) – Reference Technology Service Intranet Path by specialized areas
- Experience in designing and implementing Hybrid Cloud solution projects involving implementing Private/Hybrid Clouds and good knowledge on infrastructure areas involving Storage, Servers, Network etc., and broad knowledge in other areas of Cloud & Infrastructure
- The successful candidate will have a core skillset honed around:
- Azure (IaaS, networking, storage, and ideally PaaS)
- Certified 70-533 implementing Azure infrastructure (70-534 desirable)
- Relevant experience in architecting, designing and implementing complex IT solutions
- Customer interaction in a technical leadership role
If interested, please apply at Technical Consultant – Azure (indeed.com)