At Proximus SpearIT, we do everything to enable companies to work smarter, safer and faster. Customers come to us for our wide and extensive offering of IT services. Due to our strong growth, we are always looking for new employees.
Proximus SpearIT strenghts:
- Infrastructure projects and integrations, on-site and in the cloud;
- Services related to networks, security, Skype for Business, storage, network and server maintenance, monitoring, service desk, and on-site support;
- Support by IT specialists, project managers and interim managers;
- Sale of servers, network equipment, smartphones, tablets, PCs and accessories.
- Postulez maintenant!
What do we expect from you?
As Service Delivery Consultant you assess, design, develop, implement and operate 24/7 Advanced Workplace Microsoft solutions, you ensure, technical consultancy and effective pre-, and after sales support in order to maximize margin and you meet/exceed expectations of external enterprise customers in accordance with SLA’s and/or contract.
This includes the specific following tasks and responsibilities :
- You follow the roadmap of Microsoft AWP and PowerPlatform
- You validate proposed Microsoft solutions and Professional Service Solutions in pre-sales phase
- You assess, design, develop, implement, operate and maintain the Microsoft solutions and the Professional Service Solutions
- You provide technical advice towards customers and colleagues in order to effectively inform and/or advise them
- You lead & organize internal/external workshops related to Microsoft AWP solutions and to Professional Services
- Close collaboration with the development team(s)
- You develop, maintain and share technical expertise and customer specific information
- You define, control and optimize the margin and take corrective actions when needed
- You are able to deliver an expert level support related to the incident management process
- You integrate in a (virtual) team, working in a guard duty system (max 1 week on 4)
Advanced Workplace Professional Service Consultant
Areas of knowledge
- Microsoft Teams and M365
- Microsoft Powerplatform (PowerAutomate, PowerApps, PowerBI)
- Customer Engagament (Cisco, Genesys, A365, Luware, VMS NAWP)
- ECO system (PeterConnect, Xmedius, Phonex,…)
- Implementations, Support & Troubleshooting Services, changes, deployments
- Core IT (networks, servers, virtualizations, firewalls, etc.)
- Telephony infrastructure & protocols (Gateways & SBC’s (AudioCodes), SIP, WebRTC)
- Professional Service Catalogue Management
- Reporting/Dashboard (Historical – Real time)
- Integrations with external systems (Pxms platforms, CRM, databases, web services, etc.)
- Development (Java Script, Phyton, …) & Scripts/Automation
- Custom reports
- New technologies like Bots & Artificial Intelligence
- You have a Bachelor in ICT, IT, Electronics, Applied Informatics, or the equivalent through experience!
- You’re passionate by ICT
- You are solution oriented and creative, you enthusiastically translate complex problems into solutions for customers
- You are a professional with a “service mind”
- You are eager to learn, and not afraid of change
- You have a good team spirit and like to communicate with customers in order to translate their questions into functional wishes and technical solutions.
- You have a proactive attitude
- You take initiative and systematically drive for results
- You are able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- You are able to inform efficiently and are able to communicate at all levels with your customers/colleagues
- You are able to deliver On Time, on Budget and within the Scope
- You advise the business to enrich the solutions & Professional Service portfolio
- Your professional technical certification (MCSE, CCIE, CCNP, ….) and deep technical knowledge level are an added value
- You are a role model in agile way of working (Scrum, Sprints, ….)
What makes the job attractive?
A great team to be part of and a professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits within a well-balanced work life environment.
Your working place:
Quelle est notre offre?
At Proximus SpearIT, you can take your career in many directions. You will be among the first to explore new technologies and can constantly update your skills in our ICT Academy. Our working culture is that of an SME: we say it like it is and never shy away from a challenge.
Since we form part of the Proximus Group, you also benefit from the advantages and security of a large company. You can expect an attractive salary and an extensive package of fringe benefits.
If interested, please apply at Technical Consultant (indeed.com)