- You are involved in the (international) recruitment and selection of employees within different functional domains (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations …). The positions concerned are mostly (senior) management & expert roles.
- You liaise with the business to ensure a good understanding of their need.
- You select the most suitable candidates and you coordinate the hiring process from A to Z. A lot of our hires are realized by working closely with external consultancy agencies. You select and maintain contacts with key players on the labor market. You build strong partnerships with them and assure we are “top of mind”.
- You will take the lead in the integration of new digital tools that will increase the employer and employee branding, and this by branding the values and vacancies in the best possible way.
- Your approach will impact passive and active candidates. You influence them by personalizing job postings, setting up career pages or offering networking possibilities … You provide custom experience to the targeted audience and communicate the message with rich content, unique insights and employee testimonials. You make people follow the company.
- You act as a Business Partner towards line management when it comes to Talent Management in general. As you follow-up continuously on latest developments and tendencies you will be involved in broader Talent Management topics like: onboarding, internal mobility, coaching & development …
- You will report to the Talent Director.
- You have a Master’s degree in Human Sciences, Psychology, Economics … and a strong interest in Human Capital.
- You have a minimum of 5-8 year relevant experience within Talent Acquisition.
- You have an entrepreneurial personality, a strong sense of responsibility and the determination to persevere.
- You are a motivated and dynamic person.
- You have an innovative mindset.
- You are PC savvy and have the ability to learn and use efficiently various systems. You have a strong interest in the digital world (social networking, apps …).
- You speak Dutch, French and English fluently.
This group of companies in the construction sector employs 4,000 people at 18 production sites in Europe, the US and Asia. As an employer, the company distinguishes itself as a driven, innovative growth company, where real entrepreneurs at every level form the basis of its success. Investment and innovation characterise the internal corporate culture.
In exchange for your expertise, creativity and dynamism, you will receive an attractive salary supplemented with fringe benefits, career opportunities, challenges abroad and a wide range of courses.
If interested, please apply at Talent Partner (indeed.com)