Short company description
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Configuration of financial applications / Budget planning, simulation and workflows
• Modeling and design of solutions (data model and repository management)
• Implementation and evolution of dashboards / Reporting
• Development of calculation rules (MDX within the framework of Tagetik and also a lot of SQL scripting)
Our team provides end to end application delivery (from business analysis to production) for projects and functional migration services (developing from scratch new applications based on legacy ones which planned to retire). Current team size 50+ people structured in agile sub-teams 7-9 people each. The delivery methodology is SCRUM.
• Steering & leadership skills: prepare and lead agile bodies and ceremonies: Daily / Sprint planning / ReviewRetro / Steerco / CT / Release planning
• Autonomy and ability to work in a team (in direct and permanent contact with the DI-R team and the finance business), together with the PO, particularly on the deployment and management of change
• Mastery of JIRA / Confluence agile tools
• Support for anomalies and changes (analysis and monitoring)
• Support for technical, functional and DATA architecture aspects in coordination with DI-R architects (preparation of CAPs, development of DATA mapping for API and Datalake implementation)
• Project management, monitoring and economic reporting (cost / value, user satisfaction, happiness, adoption, etc.)
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
If interested, please apply at Tagetik Product Lead [hipo.ro]