Systems Engineer will be responsible for proactively providing technical support to our customers, implementing and deploying products, applications, services and innovative, relevant and interoperable solutions – from delivering product, presentations and demonstrations to developing detailed installation plans or system integration. If you have experience as a presale, that will help take our sales to the next level, then take the opportunity to grow with the company.
- To represent and promote the architecture of the company’s proposed solution to clients, potential customers and company management.
- Understand, analyze and apply industry and market knowledge to determine the value of a solution. Evaluate sales opportunities in terms of customer specifications, competition, decision making and financing.
- Understand competitive products to properly respond to customer objections and concerns about the company solutions and educate our sales force.
- Assist the sales department in developing and implementing customer acquisition strategies, develop products and services for a category of customers and prepare sales plans. Be responsible for strategy and technical sales meetings.
- Set up and document the company/s software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer goals and sales performance. Fill out the necessary presales’ documentation quickly and accurately.
- Deep knowledge of products / technologies / industry. Desirable Dell EMC Proven Professional certification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent caliber. Presales experience or Professional IT experience.
- You have general knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Operations and may even have some knowledge of Dell Technologies server, storage and networking technology & products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including organizational and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively. Desire and interest in sales.
- Strong knowledge of English