Run IT like you own the System!
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer for the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware and software that is used within a wide range of public and private sector organizations.
The person will need to have great communication skills to interact with colleagues and executives.
• Plan, organize, manage, monitor and evaluate the different activities related to servers. Maintain daily performance of server systems.
• Participate in all stages of IT projects by helping to implement new solutions through:
- Definition of technical requirements.
- Evaluation of various IT solutions.
- Implementation of IT applications / platforms in accordance with the competencies of the role.
• Manage work teams responsible for ensuring the quality and operation of computer systems and software.
• Implementing and managing security or integrity and backup procedures.
• Write procedure manuals.
• Participates in planning and designing appropriate technologies to meet the evolving needs of the business.
• Supports multiple software and hardware systems throughout the organization
• Install, modify, and repair server’s hardware and software.
• Schedule upgrades and vulnerability scans for server’s software.
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• College diploma or equivalent in IT/Security related field or a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
• Very good knowledge of installations, management and troubleshooting of Windows Server;
• Proven experience with and in-depth knowledge of VMware
• Very Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory & Domain architecture, Group Policy, DNS, OS security, and systems patching
• VMware platform management
• Backups management (Veeam)
• Active Directory management
• Group Policy management
• OS security management
• Windows Server management
• Fluency in English
• Ability to clearly understand a problem statement
• Analytical Skills
• Ability to work without supervision
•Punctuality and professionalism
Here’s what you can expect from us:
➔ Super-fast recruitment process – 100% online
➔ Competitive monthly salary
➔ Attractive performance bonuses
➔ Paid training period – 100% online
➔ Bookster – free subscription – delivered at home during pandemic
➔ Referral bonuses (up to 500 euro!)
➔ Professionals development opportunities
➔ Medical subscription to a private health center
➔ Anniversary and special occasion gifts
➔ Driving school discount
➔ Employee loans at privileged rates
If interested, please apply at Systems Engineer – Run IT like you own the System! [bestjobs.eu]