Working as a System Expert Engineer – 3rd line responsibility – is an opportunity to become the driving force behind technological projects in a Windows environment. Your dynamic nature ensures that you can always keep up with the technological evolutions in a fast-moving market.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You understand IT windows infrastructures at both the system and network level, and formulate clear answers.
- You come up with technical solutions for complex customer questions/services.
- You are the technical Third Level within the company.
- You are responsible for the further expansion, renewal & automation of products in the windows environment.
- You are responsible for the internal distribution of knowledge to engineers, pre-sales, etc. through presentations, training sessions and so on.
You have a strong interest in, and knowledge of the following technologies:
- Azure, office365, backup (VEEAM), VMware
- Powershell holds no secrets for you
- Citrix knowledge would be a bonus (installation + management)
- Firewall knowhow (Sophos)
Do you recognize yourself here?
- You have in-depth knowledge of various Windows Server OS, and have the knowledge to standardize / baseline them
- You are perfectly fluent in Dutch, and good knowledge of French and/or English is a plus
- You are structured, persistent and administratively very strong
- A well-finished dossier gives you an energy boost!
- You are solution-oriented and go for results
- Technical analysis and out-of-the-box thinking make your job complete
- You have a flexible attitude and also have no problems in carrying out standby duty with the rest of the colleagues, following a good transfer of knowledge.
If interested, please apply at System Expert Engineer (O365, Azure, VMWare) (indeed.com)