Are you passionate about virtualization? Does private / public cloud hold few secrets for you? Are you also looking for an exciting internal position? Then Cegeka has a tailor-made challenge for you!
Cegeka is a leading IT company that offers qualitative solutions to its customers. We always strive for a tailor-made solution, say the ideal match for the customer to achieve his objectives. We also look for this match when expanding our team. Competences and character are essential to us, in addition to experience and ambitions. Cegeka continuously invests in talent management so that every employee can realize their potential.
What does the job entail?
- As a System Engineer you are responsible for the third line support of the Cegeka private cloud platforms.
- You contribute to the design of the infrastructure.
- You ensure that the high availability of the applications and services is guaranteed.
- You help build new platforms and come into contact with new technologies, such as VMWare, …
- You automate these platforms together with your colleagues.
- You ensure that the documentation, instructions, procedures & knowledge are kept up-to-date.
- You provide 24-hour permanence on the basis of a turn.
Who are we looking for?
- You feel like a fish in water within the result-oriented, no-nonsense approach of Cegeka.
- You breathe IT and would like to grow further in this.
- You are a team player, flexible and stress resistant.
- You have a strong technical and analytical insight.
- We don’t have to explain anything more about virtualization software. Knowledge of VMware ESXi is a must.
- You have knowledge of both Microsoft Windows and Linux / Unix environments.
- You have insight and knowledge of the general ICT infrastructure, such as:
- Object oriented programming
- Network management
- SAN and NAS technologies
- High availability (clustering -, replicatie -, snapshot -, back-up technologie)
- Experience with architecture principles, management concepts and drafting technical / functional documentation and infrastructure blueprints.
- You preferably have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent through experience.
- You speak Dutch and have a good technical knowledge of English.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Cegeka is a growth company with numerous growth opportunities.
- We proactively provide training opportunities through our talent management program.
- An attractive salary that matches your experience.
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.
- A company car.
- Your fixed workplace is Hasselt or Leuven.
If interested, please apply at System Engineer Virtualization [cegeka.com]