Do you like the variety and challenge of large customers? Have you already swum through the necessary waters in the field of open systems technologies? Then Cegeka has a tailor-made challenge for you!
Cegeka is a leading IT company that offers qualitative solutions to its customers. We always strive for a tailor-made solution, say the ideal match for the customer to achieve his objectives. We also look for this match when expanding our team. Competences and character are essential to us, in addition to experience and ambitions. Cegeka continuously invests in talent management so that every employee can realize their potential.
What does the job entail?
- Taking up the challenge of carrying out containerization projects for Cegeka’s customers, making them satisfied by providing high-quality deliveries themselves and also inspiring your colleagues to meet the high customer requirements.
- You enjoy interacting with customers and, if necessary, you will seek contact on site to work on your project assignments.
- You are fascinated by the world of open systems and you like to keep your professional knowledge and technical skills up-to-date in order to further develop as a colleague that less experienced employees can look up to. Your motivation inspires others to follow your example and thus maintain the dynamics!
- You are happy to share your knowledge by involving your colleagues in the delivery of the projects you have worked on with great pleasure and motivation. This not only by providing the necessary documentation, but also by presenting with pride and passion what you have achieved.
- You use everything you have in house to set the tone within our Competence Center Open Systems and to explore new horizons. Also part of this is sharing your experiences and expanding them further by sparring with others. Knowledge sharing is key in the world of ICT!
Who are we looking for?
- You feel like a fish in water within the result-oriented, no-nonsense approach of Cegeka.
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant IT work experience as a System Engineer, which gives you a demonstrable in-depth knowledge of the domains below:
- Operating Systems
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- SUSE Enterprise Linux (optional)
- You can work independently but also like to work in a team.
- You are communicative and analytical.
- You tackle problems like a real entrepreneur.
- You are especially eager to learn, driven and enthusiastic with a passion for IT technology and the customer.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English, a good knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have completed a higher education (Bachelor or Master).
- Operating Systems
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Cegeka is a growth company with numerous growth opportunities.
- We proactively provide training opportunities through our talent management program.
- An attractive salary that matches your experience.
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.
- A company car.
If interested, please apply at System Engineer Open Systems at Belgium [cegeka.com]