Do you have a strong interest and strong knowledge of all things networking? Would you like to specialize further in one of our high-tech data centers? Then Cegeka has a tailor-made challenge for you!
Cegeka is a leading IT company that offers qualitative solutions to its customers. We always strive for a tailor-made solution, say the ideal match for the customer to achieve his objectives. We also look for this match when expanding our team. Competences and character are essential to us, in addition to experience and ambitions. Cegeka continuously invests in talent management so that every employee can realize their potential.
What does the job entail?
- As a Network Engineer you analyze the technical feasibility of the business needs.
- You design and test designs in collaboration with your colleagues.
- You work very closely with other departments to arrive at an unambiguous integrated solution.
- You provide support for solving complex problems.
- You ensure that documentation, instructions, procedures & knowledge are kept up-to-date and provide the necessary training to the operational teams.
- You follow the technological developments within the network domain and together with the business you define a roadmap for the future.
- You work with key vendors to guarantee the best products for our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a real team player, flexible and stress resistant.
- You are extremely customer-oriented.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a network-related position.
- You have experience in large migration / integration projects.
- You are interested in IP networks and develop new products in them.
- You have experience with programming and a good knowledge of scripting.
- You have proven knowledge of the operational management of switching / routing, load balancing.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Cegeka is a growth company with numerous growth opportunities.
- We proactively provide training opportunities through our talent management program.
- An attractive salary that matches your experience.
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.
- A company car.
- Your fixed workplace is Hasselt or Leuven.
If interested, please apply at System Engineer Networks (cegeka.com)