Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business, covering theme parks, casinos, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment venues in Malaysia, the UK, and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. Under this plan, flagship projects include Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, the outdoor theme park – Genting SkyWorlds – and the adjacent shopping complex – SkyAvenue, which houses some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands from around the world. The plaza also features a state-of-the-art cable car system, which connects SkyAvenue to the mid-hill Genting Highlands Premium Outlets, carrying up to 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career full of exciting growth opportunities; look no further and join us today!
- Manage technical team comprising of Analyst Engineer, Senior Software Engineer and Software Engineer in leading the analysis, design , develop and implementation and support of IT solutions
- Conduct Requirement Gathering , System Walkthru, User & Technical Training and UAT with project stakeholders
- Conduct technical discussion/brainstorming session with project team/vendor
- Delegate project tasks to team member and monitor progress
- Analyze, perform impact analysis on project change requests and interventions to achieve project deliverables
- Perform software testing (performance test, system integration test, regression test and User Acceptance Test) with team members and ensure software quality are met
- Providing solutions to problems/issue to customers
- Attend to remedy cases and provide onsite/offsite system support for local/overseas and perform troubles shooting and technical consultation to users
- Perform software packaging, deployment, installation and configuration
- Perform system post-mortem review
- Perform requirement and system analysis and system design (high level design and detail design)
- Reports project progress, problems/issue and risk to project manager/customer
- Prepare project documents i.e. Software Requirement Specification, Requirement Traceability Matrix, System Design Specification, Test Cases, Technical Manual, User Manual, Installation Guide
- Monitor and review work done by team member to ensure timely and quality deliverables
- Provide consultation and advice to customers on IT related matters
- Provide guidance and technical advice to team members
- Conduct briefing to Analyst Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer and Software Engineer on system requirement & system design.
- Perform technology exploration on new platform and IT trends (Web, mobile, Desktop & Kiosk applications)
- Experienced with Microsoft C#.NET framework & MS SQL Server are preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience developing applications in Microsoft C# & SQL platforms.
- Strong UI design, business logic and database development including prototyping.
- Good knowledge on SDLC and design techniques.
- Well versed in relational database design and implementation.
- Must be positive, hardworking and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis.
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at System Analyst (indeed.com)