Mandatory general requirements:
- knowledge of the Romanian language and of the up-to-date legislative framework that regulates the activity
- long-term specialized higher education
- minimum 5 years experience in the field
- knowledge of written / spoken English
- experience in customer support activity.
Mandatory specialized requirements:
- knowledge of Linux / Windows networks (including firewalls)
- operating system administration knowledge (Linux Server / Workstation, Windows Server / Workstation) (installation, configuration, management / monitoring, implementation of security policies, update / upgrade, etc.)
- knowledge of virtualization infrastructure management (proprietary and open source), clusters and local / hybrid cloud
- knowledge of web server administration (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx etc.)
- knowledge of email server management (Exchange, Zimbra, Postfix, etc.)
- knowledge of managing security solutions (antivirus, antimalware, firewall, encryption, etc.)
- programming knowledge for scripting (shell script, power shell, VB script, Python, etc.)
Represents a plus:
- certifications in the fields listed above.
- Administration / monitoring of Linux / Windows Server / Workstation operating systems
- Virtualization and cloud infrastructure administration / monitoring
- Web server administration / monitoring
- Email infrastructure administration / monitoring
- Security solution administration / monitoring
- Installation / configuration / management of applications according to the provided specifications
- Diagnosis, remediation and reporting (in the voucher system, respecting the SLA) of the technical and security incidents occurred at the managed infrastructures.
- Salary depending on the level of knowledge and financial possibilities of the company but above the company’s average
- Meal tickets
- Possibilities for professional promotion
- Access to specialized training paid by the company.
If interested, please apply at System Administrator (bestjobs.eu)