The ideal candidate
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a large enterprise, client-server environment;
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT domain (Computer Science/Telecommunication)
- Microsoft Windows administration environment in Virtual Environment/Cloud;
- Administration and monitoring of security solutions like Antivirus, Firewall, IPS, log repository solutions;
- Good expertise with cloud environments (Microsoft Azure is considered a plus)
- Good network knowledge like switching, routing, VPN technologies;
- Significant experience with Windows PowerShell scripting, Json or other equivalent scripting languages (create and maintain scripts to eliminate manual efforts and automate server administration)
- Able to work in shifts schedule and on-call;
- Good analytical mind, conceptually and solution-oriented thinking;
- Able to troubleshoot quickly and carefully;
- Good written and verbal English skills;
- A real team player;
- Passionate about technology.
You might also have:
- MCSA, MCSE certifications;
- Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring tools;
- High-Availability and Disaster Recovery architectures;
- Linux administration experience.
We’re looking for full-time System Administrator that will act for all hosted platforms.
As System Administrator you will be part of our center team and you will be responsible for carrying out daily monitoring tasks, configuring and reacting to hardware and software alerts, updates and patching, performing, maintenance and solve 2nd line incidents related to our platforms. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
You will have the opportunity to bring your expertise and make the difference in this area by proposing new solutions and improvements that will drive to a better platform performance, efficiency and stability.
What you do:
- Proactively monitor and manage incidents/malfunctions investigation for provided hosting services;
- Responsible for handling Level 2 technical cases using internal ticketing system and keep track of these issues during the whole resolution process;
- Conducts root cause analyses for incidents and signals any improvement requirements;
- Define solution documentation. Apply and maintain installation and configuration procedures;
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary which will reflect your experience and will grow with your career;
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Enjoy an open, kind and fun culture;
- Challenging projects for international customers;
- A dynamic environment with opportunities to fulfill your ambitions & to evolve initiatives;
- Support for learning and own development;
- Performance related remuneration and Year-end bonus;
- Active employee association for fun activities with colleagues;
- Foosball table, our own bar the “ORtap”, Christmas party, annual teambuilding and monthly events.
If interested, please apply at System Administrator – REMOTE (ejobs.ro)