At Ubisoft, we are writing the future of entertainment. As a major player in video games in the world, we are also investing in new areas and new territories to stay ahead of the game and reach out to increasingly numerous and varied audiences.
Our IT teams are central to these developments. Whether for our players or for our employees, they guarantee services and infrastructures up to the greatest technological challenges.
To meet them, we are looking for engineers who want to move the lines. Your ideas, your knowledge, your interactions… will have an impact on the work or play experience of thousands of people around the world. On a daily basis, we will trust you and give you the means and flexibility to carry out your projects, from A to Z, with a concern for quality and service that meets our ambitions.
The position is to be filled in Paris, in the IT department of Ubisoft’s International Headquarters, and more particularly within the “Enterprise Infrastructure” team whose mandate is to manage the internal infrastructure of Ubisoft as well as our workstations. , emails and collaborative tools.
The team in France is made up of 20 administrators, divided according to their specialties (Windows, Linux, Network, Storage & Compute). The functioning of the team is globalized and you will work in close collaboration with your counterparts from other regions (Canada, China).
Within the Dir & Comm team, you will be responsible for the infrastructure supporting AD, Exchange and Microsoft Teams.
As a Microsoft administrator, your missions will be as follows:
- Provide technical expertise in the administration, implementation and operation of Microsoft environments: Active Directory (on-premise and Azure AD), Office365, Teams, on-premise Exchange, Sharepoint Online;
- Propose, define and plan maintenance activities to avoid major problems;
- Participate in daily operations (level 2 and 3);
- Be a force of proposal to improve the tools and processes put in place, in particular by automating as much as possible;
- Take charge of the deployment of new technical solutions;
- Together with the architects, participate in the definition, implementation and improvement of our standards, guidelines and technologies.
You benefit from a first successful experience in the administration of Microsoft systems. Your thoroughness, your curiosity, your thirst for learning and excellent communication skills are essential assets for this position.
Are you able to pool expertise and provide technical leadership? Do you like working in an international context and do you have a good level of English?
Do you recognize yourself? Do not hesitate any longer, apply!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019;
- Expertise in Active Directory and Azure AD;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell;
- Curiosity, openness and ability to work in a team;
- Knowledge of Office 365;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams.
- Knowledge of Exchange 2013.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Interest in video games.
If interested, please apply at System Administrator / Microsoft (ubisoft.com)