Are you an ultimate team player who will support a pleasant environment within the team?
As a Support Engineer you are the first point of contact for the external clients who need help with IT related issues. In this role, you should have strong written and verbal communication skills, empathy to guide our customers and quick wit in order to find out ways to solve various situations.
Want in? Let’s see:
• Do you speak both French and English at advanced level? Then we’re good to go!
• If you enjoy helping your friends with IT related issues, then most probably you will find our activity here to be exciting;
• You are not so familiar with the IT field, but you are driven to explore a new path? We love to help our colleagues grow!
• If you already have experience in dealing with customers over the phone or even face-to-face, you are a step ahead!
• You know that the customers are different so you adapt your speech to their needs? We need a flexible person like you in our team!
Imagine a day at Stefanini – Take a look!
• You will talk with the clients (via email and phone) in order to help them solve their IT issues: account password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
• You will log in remotely to clients’ computer in order to solve the software issues easily;
• You will document the issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
You will be awarded for your success with:
• Longterm collaboration: Contract for unlimited period of time;
• Longer vacations: Up to 27 days Annual Vacation;
• Learning opportunities: IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists;
• Bonus for referring new colleagues;
• Health benefits: Private Medical subscription; Massage rooms in our office;
• Flexible benefits: Public transportation reimbursement, Meal tickets, Private pension, Certified courses, Gift vouchers;
• Tailored Career Path;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.;
• Friendly, fun and young team.
Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in providing IT services globally, from IT infrastructure outsourcing to developing software applications. The company is present directly in 40 countries, through its 73 offices around the world, and has a portfolio of over 500 active clients. Clients come from sectors like financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, the chemical industry, services, technology, the public sector and benefits from a complete set of mature and professional services, which cover the entire life cycle of an application.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 14 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1600 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well. We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a “get it done” attitude, come over for a coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
If interested, please apply at Support Engineer (FRENCH) – Remote [ejobs.ro]