Tasks and Responsibilities
The candidate will support the IT Administration Team:
- Developing end-user apps for the internal self-service web portal
- Assisting with Users Help Desk, System and Network Administration tasks
- Scripting automation tools.
Main Relevant Qualifications and Experience
- Enrolment in the second/third year of Computer Sciences studies or higher
- Knowledge of or experience with:
- Linux, Nginx/Apache, MySQL
The successful student will have the following skills
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- Ability to:
- Adhere to strict standards of confidentiality
- Synthesise, summarise and draw conclusions
- Work in distributed international teams
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What Do We Offer?
- An experience in a growing company with Staff located in Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands
- A professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate Staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged.
How To Apply?
Please apply for the student job via our website (www.spaceapplications.com) and send your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English), along with your Student Attestation (Students@Work) and your availabilities, to the attention of Ms. Laura Der-Boghossian.
Applications received through the Career page of our website are reviewed in priority.