Strypes is a Dutch company with an extensive background in software development. For 12 years we have built a team of over 320 people in 3 locations (Sofia, Plovdiv, Eindhoven). Together we take ownership over application roadmaps for our clients and structure their overall application landscape. We are a leading software development partner for software product companies in the fast-paced high-tech industry, which requires innovative (embedded) software development. Today we are looking for bright- minded young people, willing to take their first steps in the field of software development and engineering.
The Software Integration Team Lead is the leader who shines because they are effective team builders, rather than solitary stars. They are the Silent Catalyst who propel their teams to success.
They are the Role Model that inspires the team devotion and dedication towards unified vision and goals. They are the Anchor who guides the team through the daily impediments and uncertainties.
- Managing and coaching the team members (up to 10 people)
- Identifying team goals and evaluate team progress;
- Understanding of client procedures, WoW and quality requirements;
- Monitoring of specific KPIs to ensure the proper delivery, timing and quality aligned with the company vision and standards;
- Handling escalations in timely manner
- Leading meetings with project stakeholders;
- Proactively proposing improvement plans where gaps are noticed;
- Organizing and facilitating team bonding activities/events;
- Participating in the recruitment process for new hires in the team;
- BSc or MSc in Information Technologies or Management is an advantage.
- 3+ years experience in a Lead position is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written – highly effective communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal).
- Flexible personality, adaptive to changes.
- Understanding software integration process requirements in the field of tracking.
- Programming basics and Unix OS knowledge/understanding is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems.
- Friendly work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Sponsored learning and training opportunities
- Mobile plan allowance.
- Flexible work hours and home office opportunity.
- Regular team events.
- Free parking, car pooling program and secure bike stands.
- Supplementary health insurance and Multisport card.
- Loyalty program:
- after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra).
- after the third year budget for a lease car.