Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary Of This Role
Works throughout the software development life cycle and performs in a utility capacity to create, design, code, debug, maintain, test, implement and validate applications with a broad understanding of a variety of languages and architectures. Analyzes existing applications or formulate logic for new applications, procedures, flowcharting, coding and debugging programs. Maintains and utilizes application and programming documents in the development of code. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Creates appropriate deliverables and develops application implementation plans throughout the life cycle in a flexible development environment.
What Part Will You Play?
- Develops basic to moderately complex code using front and / or back end programming languages within multiple platforms as needed in collaboration with business and technology teams for internal and external client software solutions. Designs, creates, and delivers routine to moderately complex program specifications for code development and support on multiple projects/issues with a wide understanding of the application / database to better align interactions and technologies.
- Analyzes, modifies, and develops moderately complex code/unit testing in order to develop concise application documentation. Performs testing and validation requirements for moderately complex code changes. Performs corrective measures for moderately complex code deficiencies and escalates alternative proposals.
- Participates in client facing meetings, joint venture discussions, vendor partnership teams to determine solution approaches.
- Provides support to leadership for the design, development and enforcement of business / infrastructure application standards to include associated controls, procedures and monitoring to ensure compliance and accuracy of data. Applies a full understanding of procedures, methodology and application standards to include Payment Card Industry (PCI) security compliance.
- Conducts and provides basic billable hours and resource estimates on initiatives, projects and issues.
- Assists with on-the-job training and provides guidance to other software engineers.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Understanding of Object oriented programming paradigm
- General understanding of IIS
- Good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Visual Studio in the development environment
- Good knowledge in developing multi-user Web applications using ASP.NET
- Experience developing .NET Windows applications using WinForms and/or WPF
- Understanding of web services
- Good knowledge and experience using any of the mainstream .NET development languages.
- Experience working with HTML
- Experience working with CSS
- Understanding of AJAX
- JQuery knowledge
- General use of source control and source code change management tools
- Familiar with database design fundamentals
- Have a good working knowledge of a relational DBMS and be proficient in SQL
- Oracle and PL/SQL knowledge would be considered as an advantage
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or IT related such as Computer Science
- Willingness to travel abroad for project implementations
- Good command of Russian and English
- Ability to express ideas and opinions clearly
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
To Successful Candidate The Company Offers In Return
- Great career opportunities, communication and experience exchange in the international team
- Creative and friendly atmosphere
- Medical and travel insurance (for team members and their dependents)
- Accidental insurance (for team members)
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Working flexibility
P.S. We will also consider Junior candidates for this role.