Java Developer – Remote working available for Brno based candidates
This opportunity is to work with an international leader in digital banking. Currently, they are looking to bolster their trading team with a Java Developer. This role will be 100% hands on and involve working on real time trading platforms, as a result you will work with the latest technology such as Java 11 or AWS and multithreading.
This position is dynamic and will involve working on low latency/high reliability applications and solutions. As a result you will work closely with front office traders on a day to day basis. This will give you the opportunity to develop your algorithmic knowledge, which could present future opportunities in quant development and algorithmic trading.
- Extensive Back-end development in Java 8-11
- Providing SME knowledge experience in Java
- Leveraging technology such as Spring, Spring Boot Hibernate, Docker and AWS
- Involvement in the the design and architecture of business critical platforms for the trading teams
- Strive to achieve low latency and high performance solutions
- Work in collaboration with BA’s, QA’s and DevOps Engineers
- Java 8+
- Agile / Scrum
- Bonus (Non-Guaranteed)
- 3% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- On-Going training in AWS
- Flexible working / Remote working
- Future opportunities to work in New York or Singapore
If you are interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.
LinkedIn – ‘Alexander Gray’
Office – +420-22-888-3023
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org