Software Developer (Java)
This opportunity is to work with an international leader in digital banking. Currently they are looking to bolster their trading team with a Java Developer. This role will be 100% hands on and involve working on real time trading platforms, as a result you will work with the latest technology such as Java 11 or AWS and multithreading.
This position is dynamic and will involve working on low latency/high reliability applications and solutions. As a result you will work closely with front office traders on a day to day basis. This will give you the opportunity to develop your algorithmic knowledge, which could present future opportunities in quant development and algorithmic trading.
- Extensive Back-end development in Java 8-11
- Providing SME knowledge experience in Java
- Leveraging technology such as Spring, Spring Boot Hibernate, Docker and AWS
- Involvement in the the design and architecture of business critical platforms for the trading teams
- Strive to achieve low latency and high performance solutions
- Work in collaboration with BA’s, QA’s and DevOps Engineers
- Java 8+
- Agile / Scrum
- Bonus (Non-Guaranteed)
- 3% Pension
- Private Healthcare
- On-Going training in AWS
- Flexible working / Remote working
- Future opportunities to work in New York or Singapore
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.
LinkedIn – ‘Alexander Gray’
Office – +420-22-888-3023
Email – email@example.com
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.