The PowerVR Graphics & Simulation Team is responsible for designing and maintaining high performance C, C++ and System-C simulation models. They are used for hardware verification purposes and inclusion within our platform simulation as a software development tool for external customers and internal application engineers.
We need you to be involved in every stage of the development lifecycle for each project and work closely with several other teams of engineers contributing to our industry leading IP. Team members typically perform a variety of tasks within this area, including research, design, software development and verification.
- Design and maintain simulation models
- Help validate HW and DDK design
- Analyze and optimize performance of the platform simulation
- Provide feedback into latest chip designs
- Support other engineers within the team
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- A degree in software engineering, electronic engineering or similar
- C, C++ and/or programming knowledge
- An understanding of computer architecture
- A comprehension of hardware design principles
You might also have
- Experience with concurrent systems
- Familiarity with System-C
- Experience with OpenGL/DirectX