The ideal candidate
- Higher education (Marketing, Public Relations, etc.)
- Creativity, initiative and dynamism (ability to generate new productive ideas)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point), Corel Draw, Photoshop, social media.
- Maintaining brand visibility through various campaigns and events;
- Writing, editing and correcting texts from promotional materials, illustrations, etc .;
- Ordering promotional materials and coordinating their execution;
- Placing and monitoring advertising blocks on social networks;
- Increasing the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Motivating salary with the prospect of growth and performance bonuses;
- Working in a young, ambitious and professional team;
- Working hours: 5 days a week or part-time;
- Freedom of creation and perspective in professional development.
If interested, please apply at Social Media Specialist [remote] (ejobs.ro)