Social Media Specialist
Bilingual (English and Arabic)
We are looking for young, energetic, positive thinking and challenge oriented driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
1-2 Years in real estate field
Key skills: marketing, online marketing, digital marketing and SEO.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- They should have a good social media know how and savvy, knowledge of the latest features and best practices to generate leads.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Social Media Specialist (indeed.com)