Have you already worked in an IT service desk environment and are you a real problem solver? Do you want to join a close-knit, driven and passionate team and do you have experience in managing a team?
Then nexuzhealth has the challenge for you!
Nexuzhealth is a joint venture of Cegeka and UZ Leuven that helps its customers with the implementation, optimization and further development of the clinical workstation (KWS), the fully integrated electronic patient file (EPD). More than half of the Flemish hospitals use our software and a well-functioning service desk is an important part of our services.
For our rapidly growing service desk, we are looking for a team lead who is in close contact with the customer, understands their needs and manages expectations. In addition, you act as a SPOC for a number of hospitals for all their questions.
What does the job entail?
- You work closely with your team to guarantee the quality of our service desk services.
- You manage the team functionally.
- You are responsible for a good service for the external customers and you are responsible for the planning and follow-up of the team members.
- You think it goes without saying that proactive follow-up and feedback to the team.
- Following up, adjusting and reporting on KPIs to various parties are part of your role as team leader.
- You also ensure compliance with processes and procedures and do this in a hands-on manner.
- You listen, analyze and look for an appropriate solution.
- You identify bottlenecks and provide points for improvement.
- You initiate proactive actions based on the findings and expectations of our customers. Based on your experience, you help come up with solutions.
- You are responsible for managing the contracts of the clients assigned to you. You will act as a unique point of contact for the customer and are responsible for their services. You maintain the Service Level Agreements, communicate about this according to agreed governance models and take action where necessary.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience within an IT service desk environment and with managing a group of people.
- Knowledge sharing, eagerness to learn, drive and flexibility are evident to you.
- You allow yourself to be positively noticed and you take initiatives with which you can determine your own growth path.
- Because of your strong sense of organization, you know how to work on different activities at the same time and you deliver high-quality work.
- Structure, clarity and a strong team atmosphere are in your DNA.
- Your communication style is smooth, to the point and clear.
- You think along with our customers and all this with a healthy dose of assertiveness.
- You like a challenge and can handle stressful situations well.
- You have a strong service-oriented attitude. Your professional knowledge, social skills, flexibility and commitment allow you to win and maintain the trust of our customers.
Why grow with nexuzhealth?
- We offer you an interesting job in a fast-growing, dynamic and very pleasant company with the chance of career opportunities.
- An attractive salary in accordance with your experience.
- You can enjoy extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance).
- You will have a company car.
- We work in a 40-hour working week, which entitles you to 20 statutory leave + 12 recovery days.
- The necessary package-specific training will be provided.
If interested, please apply at Service desk Teamlead nexuzhealth (cegeka.com)