Responsible for improving a company’s organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the clients’ sites’ rankings in major search engines.
· Improve a company’s organic search results.
· Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
· Prepare detailed strategy reports.
· Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
· Run pay-per-click campaigns.
· Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
· Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
· Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
· Write effective call-to-action statements.
· Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
· Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
· Effectively use header tags.
· Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
· Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
· Compile and present SEO performance reports.
· Adjust PPC campaigns as needed.
· Use various tools including but not limited to SEO tools and web analytics tools (Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Sitebulb, BrightEdge, SearchMetrics, etc.) to support the compilation of data and develop recommendations.
· Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
· Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
· Create advanced SEO strategies.
· Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
· Google Analytics certifications
· Experience with data research
· Provide detailed competitive analysis and ensure we are maintaining authority across key business units and keyword themes
· Stay abreast on top trends, best practices, and algorithms to continually develop winning strategies
· 4+ years of hands-on SEO experience
· Deep understanding of search optimization tactics, both content and technical, and the impact of each tactic
· Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion and review
· Strong knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS and SEO implications
· Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking skills
· Expert experience with MS Excel
· Familiarity with SERP layouts for different devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
· Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to translate complex concepts into requirements with clear business outcome
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED4,500.00 per month
- SEO: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Required)
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at SEO Specialist (indeed.com)