We are looking for a SEO Specialist. As a SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for managing all search engine optimization (SEO) activities on all major search and social media networks. You should be able to manage all SEM and PPC (pay per click) campaigns on LINKEDIN and Google in order to maximize return on investment.
If you are a internet savvy and enjoy interpreting analytics reports, this job is for you. Send in your application today!
- Identify trends and insights, perform tests, collect and analyze data and results to accomplish maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Analyze website analytics, PPC initiatives and campaigns effectively.
- Manage campaign cost, assess monthly costs and reconcile errors.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine advertising by conducting keyword discovery and other optimization tasks.
- Research and execute search engine optimization suggestions.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Perform email marketing.
- Create and execute link building strategy.
- Work with editorial and advertising teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming. Propose changes to website design, content, linking and other variables to enhance SEO positions for target keywords.
- Write effective SEO friendly content for blogs, journals, websites and social media accounts.
- Proven 3+ year work experience as a SEO Specialist.
- Professional certification of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a must.
- Professional experience with website analytics tools like Moz, Google Analytics etc.
- Thorough understanding of conversion, online customer acquisition and performance marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Up-to-date Knowledge of factors for ranking and best practices in SEO and SEM.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- SEO: 3 years (Required)
- Yes, always
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at SEO & Google Add Specialist Certified (indeed.com)