WHO WE ARE:
Artefact is a new generation of a data service provider, specialising in data consulting and data-driven digital marketing, dedicated to transforming data into business impact across the entire value chain of organisations. We are proud to say we’re enjoying skyrocketing growth.
Our broad range of data-driven solutions in data consulting and digital marketing are designed to meet our clients’ specific needs, always conceived with a business-centric approach and delivered with tangible results. Our data-driven services are built upon the deep AI expertise we’ve acquired with our 1000+ client base around the globe.
We have 1000 employees across 20 offices who are focused on accelerating digital transformation. Thanks to a unique mix of company assets: State of the art data technologies, lean AI agile methodologies for fast delivery, and cohesive teams of the finest business consultants, data analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and digital experts, all dedicated to bringing extra value to every client.
You will join our team as SEO Account Executive.
As a true industry professional, you understand that SEO is vital for businesses to be found online. You have experienced how search engine optimization impacts a business and you know how it plays an important role in the mix of diverse marketing channels. Do you get energized when you help clients with their SEO strategy? Do you also closely follow the latest market trends and developments and know how to respond accordingly?
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will report into your SEO Manager and aid them in the delivery of SEO related tasks for clients and assist the wider SEO team in task delivery
- With the help of senior members of the team, you will deliver client-ready work and recommendations
- You will be performing keyword research
- You will be performing SEO audits that covers technical and content areas
- You will be performing a top-level backlink analysis
- You will be optimising SEO meta data
- You will be providing SEO reports to select clients
- Periodically, you will be crawling clients’ sites
- You will be feeding into clients’ long term SEO strategies
- You will be responsible for making sure that your work is of a high standard and that the content is correct
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- You have 1-2 years SEO experience
- You have knowledge of the SEO industry and where to acquire more knowledge
- You must understand SEO best practice and how they develop
- You are able to do SEO reporting and be able to collect data from Google Analytics and Google Search Console, any other platforms are a plus
- Experience in writing and producing client reports and delivering insights and recommendations
- You must know how to use various SEO tools – Screaming Frog, Keyword Planner and any 3rd party keyword ranking tool
- You must have knowledge of using a backlink analysis tools. One of: ahrefs, majestic, or SEMRush
- You must be able to brainstorm ideas for performance-focused content
- Good command of English and Arabic is required
- Commercial attitude and good communication skills
- Time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Organised and process-oriented individual
- Analytical approach to work
- Knowledge of Google packages including Gmail for Work, Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Slides
- Presentation skills to be utilised both internally & externally
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of marketing
- Progress: every day offers new challenges and new opportunities to learn
- Culture: join the best team you could ever imagine
- Entrepreneurship: you will be joining a team of driven entrepreneurs. We won’t give up until we make a huge dent in this industry!
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at SEO Executive (indeed.com)