The Senior Technology Partnerships Manager will have end-to-end responsibility for our partnerships with top e-commerce vendors. These top vendors span the e-commerce stack, from the commerce platforms themselves to solution providers in customer marketing, payments, tax automation, and shipping. Partnership success with these vendors is critical to the long term success of ReCharge.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Define and execute on our overall partnership strategy with 1-2 top strategic partners
- Foster a close working relationship and become ingrained with various departments at these top partners
- Bring together product/engineering teams (at ReCharge and the partner) on key integration use cases for mutual customers
- Identify and execute joint commercial opportunities with these top partners that will accelerate Recharge’s business
- Help build ReCharge’s overall tech partner program from scratch, and implement feedback loops so that we can constantly iterate and improve
- Occasionally present to ReCharge SLT on partner strategy, top initiatives, results, etc.
What You’ll Bring
- Prior business development experience (sales, channel).
- A strong understanding of various B2B and B2C routes to market
- Experience getting technical (talk use cases, integration methods, APIs, etc)
- An ability to understand and empathize with our merchants’ pain points and how these pain points can be solved by their vendors working closely together.
- Experience building strong business cases for prioritizing certain partner vendors, integrations, and commercial opportunities.
- Understanding of how to measure the success of a partnership from both a customer and business value perspective.
- Sense of urgency – you move fast, not afraid to try new things, fail, and learn from failures
- Ability and desire to work remotely in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Senior Technology Partnerships Manager [glassdoor.com]