We are looking for a .Net Team leader to join our mission.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, computer, social media, cloud, cellular operators and other sources, our client`s products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, our partner is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
- Lead team of 5 engineers, of market leading product in Digital Intelligence world: Physical Analyzer desktop application.
- Strong proven leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time, project and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines.
- 50% Hands-on
- 4+ years of Hands-on Team Lead experience
- 8+ years of C# experience.
- Strong understanding of OOP architecture and design
- Experience in performance optimization / Memory profiling
- Experience with Multithreading
- Familiarity with quality assurance tools and technics
- Experience with React – Advantage
- Experience with WPF – Advantage
- Work for an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow with us.
- State of the art technologies
- Premium and fun work environment
- Contact, collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry, working in our offices around the world
- Development opportunities
- Great location
- Great benefits plan
If interested, please apply at 6747 – Senior Team Leader (.Net) (workable.com)