As a member of the Oracle IT organization, the successful candidate will work within the Collaboration Services organization to deliver mission critical email and calendar services to Oracle employees globally. The role involves engineering support for, and development of, Oracle’s Microsoft Azure tenancy, specifically the Azure Active Directory and Exchange Online implementations.
As part of the Collaborative Applications team, duties will be varied and complex requiring independent judgment and proactive action, including acting in a project lead role. The work will involve administering and extending Oracle’s Exchange Online environment in response to service improvement initiatives, Microsoft’s service roadmap and internal business demand for new or improved functionality, working with internal and vendor contacts as required.
What You’ll Work With
The role requires a sound knowledge of Microsoft Azure Exchange Online services, Microsoft Active Directory Hybrid implementations, PowerShell and email routing within Exchange and via Email gateways such as Proofpoint and/or Linux sendmail/postfix hosts.
What We Require
- Experience of working with Microsoft o365 / Exchange online Email, Calendar and Contact services who has a strong understanding of the concepts, architectures and components including Customer Key, Customer Lockbox and Advanced eDiscovery
- Experience of PowerShell administration and scripting
- Experience of a Hybrid Exchange/Azure deployment
- Experience of leading projects within a complex IT environment
- Knowledge and some experience of API integrations with Exchange Online/o365
- Recent experience working in Tier 3 support/engineering role or senior Tier 2 support role
- Demonstrated ability to work with business contacts to develop solutions and / or onboard approved service integrations
- Strong knowledge of IT Security controls
- Knowledge of Email routing, delivery and message protection services
- Knowledge of Proofpoint message protection and associated services (TAP, EFD, TRAP)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written English Language communication skills who can communicate well with middle to senior management
- A self-motivated individual who can demonstrate strong prioritization skills to retain focus on key objectives
If interested, please apply at Senior Systems Engineer (bestjobs.eu)